Massachusetts Asset Division Lawyers
Protecting Your Rights During the Division of Your Assets & Property
Our asset division lawyers concentrate on the following services:
- Familiarity and experience in high net worth divorcecases.
- Complex and high-value asset valuation and division, including:
- Private equity holdings
- Closely-held businesses
- Real estate
- Compensation assets
- Working with expert witnesses to discover hidden assets and value financial holdings for litigation and to conceptualize divorce and separation agreements.
- Identifying and tracing hidden assets through a forensic approach.
- Conceptualizing divorce agreements to maximize cooperative asset division.
- Negotiating and settling complex divorce cases in a cost-effective matter.
Is a Personal Injury Settlement Considered Marital Property?
Other states, like New York, have different views on whether personal injury settlements are divisible property in a divorce. In Massachusetts, however, the law could not be clearer: a personal injury settlement can and will be divided as a marital asset in a divorce.
One-Hour Consultation: (781) 253-2049
If you need legal representation in a divorce case, please call our Massachusetts divorce attorneys at (781) 253-2049. An attorney from our office will consult with you and evaluate your potential claim after you call to schedule an appointment. We will help you navigate your legal issue with care, diligence, and strong, cost-effective client service.
"The communication from Lynch & Owen's was top notch."
The communication from Lynch & Owen's was top notch.- Johhny B.
"She was prompt with responses, experienced with future issues that were avoided because of her expertise. I feel more confident knowing I have her on my side."
Nicole was exactly what I needed during my divorce. She was prompt with responses, experienced with future issues that were ...- Megan C.
"Her knowledge and experience, coupled with her no-nonsense approach to client protection and upholding the law, made a stressful and trying situation much easier to understand and navigate through."
I highly recommend Attorney Nicole Levy with Lynch and Owens. Her knowledge and experience, coupled with her no-nonsense ...- Susan D.
"Amazing professional and to the point. She's also a wonderful person and easy to talk to"
Amazing professional and to the point. She's also a wonderful person and easy to talk to- John