Get To Know Lynch & Owens, P.C.
Representing all of Massachusetts, Including Norfolk, Plymouth & Barnstable Counties for Over 25 Years
At Lynch & Owens, we take pride in the fact that our attorneys are not just lawyers — they are personal and professional advisors, too. From divorce and family law, to divorce mediation, to DCF investigations, to 209A restraining orders, car or motorcycle accidents, to OUI defense or estate planning, our Massachusetts attorneys have more than 120 years of experience representing clients across multiple fields of expertise. Each our attorneys draws upon his or her diverse knowledge, background, and professional experience to individually collaborate with each client in pursuit of their best interests. That’s what makes us the “Best on the South Shore.”
Why Choose Lynch & Owens?
- Our attorneys have more than 120 years of combined experience.
- Established in 1995, our firm has been serving the state of Massachusetts for over 25 years.
- Our attorneys focus on communication and confidentiality.
- Our track record speaks for itself and we have many 5-star reviews from satisfied clients to prove it.
- We are leaders in the field for divorce and family law and personal injury, and have made our mark as a Top South Shore Firm in Boston.
How Are Lynch & Owens Attorneys Different?
Our approach is simple: We listen to our clients, consider their goals, and deliver practical and innovative legal solutions. We realize that divorce, family law, and personal injury cases are not one-size-fits all, which is why our Massachusetts lawyers are committed to completely customizing our approach to fit the needs of our clients’ unique situations. Our motto? Provide big city services with the personalized attention our clients have grown to expect.