Family Law Resources
Family Law Resources
Divorce Is All About Information & Preparation
By educating yourself about divorce and family law in Massachusetts, you will be better able to make informed decisions about your case, leading to better outcomes in the courtroom and at the negotiating table.
L&O Resources: Massachusetts Divorce & Family Law
Questions about divorce and family law? Visit our resource pages today!
- Lynch & Owens Blog
Our Massachusetts attorneys blog on issues relating to Massachusetts divorce and family law cases, ranging from child custody to complex financial issues. We review major court decisions, discuss common (and uncommon) family law cases, and offer insights into the Massachusetts divorce and family law process.
- The Lynch & Owens Divorce Series
An attorney provides a start-to-finish primer on divorce in Massachusetts. The L&O Massachusetts Divorce Series starts with a one-hour consultation with a lawyer and progresses through the divorce litigation process, finishing with detailed reviews of settlement negotiations, separation agreements and trial.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Divorce in Massachusetts
Our attorneys offer quick answers to frequently asked questions about Massachusetts divorce. Have a question about Massachusetts divorce? See if we have answered in the Massachusetts Divorce FAQ.
- Official Forms: Massachusetts Divorce & Family Law
Want to see a blank Complaint for Divorce. Need to print out a Massachusetts Financial Statement for your divorce or family law case? We link directly to the state forms database to provider visitors with the most up-to-date official forms for Massachusetts divorce and family law cases.
If you need a divorce lawyer or family law attorney, call (781) 253-2049 to schedule a consultation.
Other Useful Links
In addition to our in-house resources, we encourage visitors to check out these other useful links:
- Plymouth Probate and Family Court Judicial Calendar
Provides the judicial calendars of all judges at the Plymouth Probate and Family Court, including Hon. Lisa A. Roberts, Hon. Edward G. Boyle III, Hon. Kevin R. Connelly, and Hon. Patrick J. Stanton.
- New York Life Spending Habits Calculator Assists individuals in calculating their spending habits and setting budgets.
- Child Support Arrearage Calculator A calculator designed to assist in determine child support arrears.
- Child Support Interest on Arrears Calculator An arrearage calculator that includes each state’s interest rate on child support arrears.
- Child Support Interest on Arrears – State by State Guide
A summary of each state’s interest on child support arrears laws.
- Child Support Guidelines – State by State with Links
Links to all 50 states’ child support guidelines in the footnotes.
- UMass Amherst Net Cost of Attendance Calculator
Calculates the net cost of attending the University of Massachusetts at Amherst at any given time.
Try the Lynch & Owens Massachusetts Alimony Calculator
Estimate the amount and duration of alimony in your case with our Massachusetts Alimony Calculator: