The Lynch & Owens Massachusetts Divorce Series
Lynch & Owens is pleased to present our ongoing blog feature, the Lynch & Owens Massachusetts Divorce Series, edited and curated by Attorney Carmela M. Miraglia. Through the L&O Divorce Series, Attorney Miraglia walks Massachusetts residents through each step of the divorce process, from the initial consult with a divorce attorney, to filing and service of a complaint for divorce, to motions and discovery, through Pretrial Conferences, negotiating a settlement and (when necessary) trial.
The purpose of the Lynch & Owens Divorce Series is to demystify each step of the divorce process, to enhance the understanding of how the divorce process works, and to assist Massachusetts residents in deciding whether divorce is the right step for them. For additional information about divorce in Massachusetts, please visit the Lynch & Owens Blog and our Frequently Asked Questions: Divorce in Massachusetts page.
The Lynch & Owens Divorce Series
- Step 1 – Introduction
- Step 2 – What is a Divorce?
- Step 3 – Your Consult With An Attorney
- Step 4 – What Issues Are Decided in a Divorce?
- Step 5 – Filing and Service of a Complaint for Divorce
- Step 6 – Motions for Temporary Orders
- Step 7 – How Discovery is Conducted in a Massachusetts Divorce
- Step 8 – Pretrial Conferences and Status Conferences
- Step 9 – Divorce Negotiation, Settlement, and Separation Agreements
- Step 10 – Divorce Trial (and the Many Challenges It Poses)
We have helped clients since 1995. Our attorneys have more than 120 years of combined experience. Don't settle for less than Lynch & Owens.
We have the personnel, resources and experience to compete with Boston’s top family law firms, while delivering the local knowledge and client service of a leading regional firm.
We are a full-service family law firm with expertise in child custody and parenting time, child support and alimony, high net worth divorce, appeals, modifications and contempt actions.
Our attorneys are experienced with every level of litigation: from out-of-court mediation to trial advocacy to appeals. Whatever you need, we deliver.