Massachusetts Alimony Lawyers
Best on the South Shore. Call for Your Consultation!
Lynch & Owens are the South Shore’s premier family law attorneys dedicated to providing Massachusetts residents with the best representation in alimony cases. Our alimony lawyers in Massachusetts concentrate on the following services:
- Calculating alimony for high income earners including business owners and corporate executives.
- Identifying and tracing hidden income through a forensic approach.
- Working with expert witnesses to determine and present income for alimony purposes.
- Determining the length, amount and duration of alimony under the Massachusetts Alimony Reform Act.
- Contempt and Modification actions affecting the enforcement and modification of alimony orders.
- Conceptualizing alimony agreements to maximize after-tax cash flow.
Try the Lynch & Owens Massachusetts Alimony Calculator
Estimate the amount and duration of alimony in your case with our Massachusetts Alimony Calculator!
One-Hour Consultation: (781) 253-2049
If you need a Massachusetts alimony lawyer, please call us at (781) 253-2049. An attorney from our office will consult with you and evaluate your potential claim after you call to schedule an appointment. We will help you navigate your legal issue with care, diligence and strong, cost-effective client service.
Child Support vs. Alimony in MA
What are the differences between child support and ...
Modification of Child Support/Alimony in MA
How are child support and alimony modified in Mass ...
Alimony & Divorce in Massachusetts
When do you see alimony awarded in Massachusetts d ...
Child Support & Alimony in Massachusetts
When do courts order alimony and child support in ...
We have helped clients since 1995. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience. Don't settle for less than Lynch & Owens.
We have the personnel, resources and experience to compete with Boston’s top family law firms, while delivering the local knowledge and client service of a leading regional firm.
We are a full-service family law firm with expertise in child custody and parenting time, child support and alimony, high net worth divorce, appeals, modifications and contempt actions.
Our attorneys are experienced with every level of litigation: from out-of-court mediation to trial advocacy to appeals. Whatever you need, we deliver.