Car Accident Lawyers in Massachussetts
Call (781) 253-2049 to Let Us Help You Recover Your Entitled Compensation
Getting injured in a car accident is a painful, frustrating, and otherwise emotionally overwhelming experience. Not only might you need extensive medical treatment to recover from injury, but you may also be forced to miss time from work, which can make supporting your family difficult. On top of all that, the at-fault party may deny liability, meaning you could end up having to pay your medical bills yourself.
If a negligent driver caused the collision that led to your injuries, Lynch & Owens can help you obtain the compensation and justice you deserve. With millions of dollars recovered on behalf of our clients, our Massachusetts personal injury lawyers can investigate your case, collect evidence, negotiate with insurance adjusters, and maximize your entitled compensation to pay for medical bills, lost wages, as well as pain and suffering.
What Are the Car Accident Laws in MA?
Massachusetts is considered a “no-fault” insurance state, meaning the injured party must first file a claim with their own insurer before filing a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party. According to the law, the insurance covers certain damages—no matter who was to blame.
Although many car accidents are caused by one party, there are some crashes where multiple parties share fault. Massachusetts follows a “modified comparative negligence” doctrine, which means an injured party can only recover damages if their negligence is not greater than that of the party they are suing.
In other words, if you were partially at fault for the collision, any damages you receive will be reduced in proportion to the degree of your share of liability. For example, if you receive a $100,000 award, but you were 20 percent to blame and the other driver is 80 percent negligent, you will end up with $80,000.
What Are Common Causes of Massachusetts Car Accidents?
Common causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk or drugged driving
- Reckless driving
- Fatigued driving
- Defective auto parts
- Inclement weather conditions
Understanding the Importance of Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer
Being involved in a car accident can be a traumatic experience, and dealing with the aftermath can be overwhelming. Hiring a car accident lawyer is crucial to ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive the compensation you deserve. Here at Lynch & Owens, P.C., our experienced car accident lawyers in Hingham, MA, are dedicated to helping you navigate the legal process and fight for your entitled compensation.
Why should you consider hiring a car accident lawyer?
- Expertise and knowledge: Our car accident lawyers have extensive knowledge of car accident laws in Massachusetts and can provide you with expert guidance throughout your case.
- Investigation and evidence gathering: We will thoroughly investigate your accident, gather evidence, and interview witnesses to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Negotiation with insurance companies: Dealing with insurance companies can be challenging, but our lawyers have the skills and experience to negotiate with them on your behalf and ensure that you receive a fair settlement.
- Maximize your compensation: We will work tirelessly to calculate the full extent of your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future medical needs, to help you obtain the maximum compensation possible.
- Peace of mind: By hiring a car accident lawyer, you can focus on your recovery while we handle the legal aspects of your case. We will keep you informed throughout the process and provide you with the support and guidance you need.
Don't navigate the complexities of a car accident case alone. Contact Lynch & Owens, P.C. today to schedule a free consultation and let our experienced car accident lawyers fight for your rights.
Ready to Start Your Case Today
With more than three decades of legal experience, we understand what it takes to help our clients get the best possible outcome. Do not hesitate to let us protect your rights and best interests throughout the legal process, while you recover from injury.
For more information, contact us and schedule a consultation with a Massachusetts car accident attorney.
"The communication from Lynch & Owen's was top notch."
The communication from Lynch & Owen's was top notch.- Johhny B.
"She was prompt with responses, experienced with future issues that were avoided because of her expertise. I feel more confident knowing I have her on my side."
Nicole was exactly what I needed during my divorce. She was prompt with responses, experienced with future issues that were ...- Megan C.
"Her knowledge and experience, coupled with her no-nonsense approach to client protection and upholding the law, made a stressful and trying situation much easier to understand and navigate through."
I highly recommend Attorney Nicole Levy with Lynch and Owens. Her knowledge and experience, coupled with her no-nonsense ...- Susan D.
"Amazing professional and to the point. She's also a wonderful person and easy to talk to"
Amazing professional and to the point. She's also a wonderful person and easy to talk to- John